New Competition

Friday, November 09, 2012

 So, I'm little bit upset since I saw some of you started to un-follow the blog in the last week, which makes me wonder why you did that? Actually, I did my best to keep the blog up to date even I don't have the enough time to do that since I'm so busy with my university and I've tried to hire new writers but all of them keep lying and don't posts! And I've tried to post something new related to stardoll but I didn't get any responses whether you like it or not! And I apologize because I didn't make any new make any new competitions lately! So if you are a follower of Ghandoora for a long time, you know that we had medoll/follower of the week long ago. Well, it's back!! Excited? I think so. Now, before saying the prizes, how about I tell you how you can become the follower of the month?

- COMMENT, COMMENT, COMMENT! Commenting something interesting will definitely get you into the running for follower of the month. I love to read comments, and if people comment something interesting it shows that they are a great follower!

- INVITE PEOPLE! Inviting people to follow the blog and posting who you invited in the comments is amazing and shows you want this blog to become successful. That's follower of the month potential! If you don't know how to follow Click here.
 
- PARTICIPATE! Participation is a great way to have a chance at follower of the month by joining other competitions that I'm preparing them, top commentors competitions and etc will help you with follower of the month. Participating in competitions can get you great prizes as well!

- SPEAK UP! Share your opinion with us. As you may or may not know, we do have a page on facebook, so you can like it which is it: Ghandoora (Blog by Ghadeer Al-Masri) and spread the love by telling me your opinion in my posts OR telling me new ideas for posts I can make them or YOU can make them by hiring you as a writer. This is the most helpful way to become the follower of the month. There are plenty of other ways, those are just a few.

PRIZES
- 100 stardollars and 500 Starcoins (or much more!)
- An interview on this blog.
-You will get featured on this blog for one month.
-And you get to advertise ANYTHING you want on this blog for one month.

Seems pretty fair for doing such easy things, right? Now, lets get to the rules:
- You must be a public follower of this blog!
- If you want to participate, just put your stardoll nickname in comments section below.
- If you win, you must contact me within 24 hours of winning or the prize will go to someone else.


That's it! I will post the winner in a month!
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

4 comments:

  1. aria-orignal is my stardoll nick :)
    I will try to connected with your blog :) It's cool blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rafi101
    Good luck to everyone and I hope people comment a lot here because this is a great blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello all,i am romela1998,i love tis blog,love ghandoora..Hope to be lucky girl :PP

    ReplyDelete