GET THE LOOK

Sunday, November 18, 2012


DAMN IT! I didn't know that I'm such a great stylist. Even the look looks really simple but it makes me back to the old decades! No doubt the filter that I added to the pictures gives you a retro mood! Let's start explain about the look, I used Red Ruffle body top from Red candy for 69 Starcoins matched it with Barbie summer'12 leggins that I'm using it for the first time! And I found that beaded super heel from ELLE for 3 Stardollars will looks pretty good, and finally for accessories I used Fiesta dot necklace from archive for 9 Stardollars with Barbie summer'12 glasses.

ITEMS I USED
Red Ruffle body top - Red candy 
Fiesta dot necklace - Archive
Barbie summer'12 leggins
Beaded super heel - ELLE
 Barbie summer'12 glasses.


Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

No comments:

Post a Comment