GET THE LOOK

Sunday, November 04, 2012


Safari Look! For those who love leopard, jungle and traveling, here is a look I've created it. Actually, I wasn't think about creating a look looks like that but when I mixed all the items I found out that it's looks really awesome. Here are the items that I used: Native chic skirt from Pretty in pink for 53 Starcoins with chain detailed top from Folk with faux fur cumbernum from Decade for 27 Starcoins with FB likemeter bag and finally with leopard shoes.For accessories I used black hat sun for 7 Stardollars from Piviera, gold arm band and Amber shades.

ITEMS I USED
Native chic skirt - Pretty in pink
Gold arm band and Amber shades
Faux fur cumbernum - Decade
Chain detailed top - Folk 
Black hat sun - Piviera
FB likemeter bag 
Leopard shoes

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

No comments:

Post a Comment