UNIVERSITY LIFE

Sunday, October 07, 2012

I need to sleep! Have you ever been so excited that your heart can’t stop beating? That’s completely how I was feeling in my first day at the university. I was waiting all the summer to enter at the university, I was very excited, but also I was frightened. I was about to meet the people who were going to be with me for four years. I kept asking myself; “would they be nice? Can I meet some good friends here?” That morning I woke up too early and arrived at the university early. It was such an great idea to discover the university before the first day instead of asking people and tell you the wrong direction!!

Four weeks passed on my first semester in the university, I didn't expect that It's going to be much harder than the school! I'm so busy since I have to go to university daily, last week was so hard, I had 2 huge homework in Accounting and Marketing and thanks God I managed to finish them!


Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

2 comments:

  1. Yes, University is nothing like any kind of previous schooling. I am so happy that you are there and making the most of it.

    Yay! You go, girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope university is going good for you ghadeer! xo

    ReplyDelete