GET THE LOOK

Saturday, October 20, 2012


Want classic look? From Brandenburg tor Berlin I've created this look, the place is so romantic and you feel that you have to wear something feminine and classic, so I chose this Antoinette skirt from TINGELING match it with my favorite piece in my wardrobe which is it pink corseted top with Ascot headpiece from PERFECT DAY for 70 starcoins and black shoes and finally with black and white handbag from VOILE for 1 starcoins. Don't you think that the look needs something else? For sure, yes it needs that fancy touch from GLAM R US necklace, ring and bracelets.

ITEMS I USED
Pink corseted top - PERFECT DAY
Black and white handbag - VOILE 
Ascot headpiece - PERFECT DAY 
Antoinette skirt - TINGELING 

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

No comments:

Post a Comment