Miss Stardoll World 2012

Tuesday, September 04, 2012




It took two days to do this video, I really tried to do my best to be in the top 10! Well, if you don't know what I'm talking about, I'm talking about stardoll newest contest "YouTube contest – Week 2 – DRESS UP DOLL!" I think most of new know that I'm not running for MSW this year since I was in the semi finalist last year, so it's kinda selfish if I'm going to be running again! But I was so excited to join this kind of contest especially photography and filming became my main interest recently! This is my entry, I hope you like it, enjoy watching it and tell me what do you think about it! I'm waiting your opinion! Good luck everyone with MSW Contest! ;)

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

10 comments:

  1. Wow, an absoulutley AMAZING video! Ghandeer, whenever I visit your suite, I always vote you MSW.(: I hope you will become MSW. You are the best friend, amazing and so unique, your original with your amazing style! There are haters out there. Every amazing person has haters, but they are JELOUS of you Ghandeer! Your amazing. May Allah bless you, may all your dreams come true.(:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you honey that's such a wonderful thing from you, thank you a lot. May Allah bless you too, Kisses

      Delete
  2. Amazing! But I just don't like how the song suddenly stops in the end :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. very very nice and sucsses done work

    ReplyDelete
  4. this took you days? come on, i'm not a pro but i make videos like this max 20 min. Like seriously.. two days?!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes since I have to find these pictures and to find a nice song which will suit the video and to find a great idea too ;)

      Delete
  5. i like it ..... it's very very beautiful and elegant

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really liked your video, great song to go with it too - excellent job!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really liked your video, great song to go with it too - an excellent job IMHO!:-)

    ReplyDelete