GET THE LOOK

Saturday, September 15, 2012


Marina style! When I was superstar, I decided to buy new items for my wardrobe, so I bought twenties beach short from DECADE for 5 stardollars, MC ginley jacket from Killah for 12 stardollars and finally my favorite fiesta dots necklace from ARCHIVE for 9 stardollars (I know it's quite expensive but I really like it), then I chose some of my old items that I have to create this look, like pink top for 5 starcoins and white crossover sandals for 60 starcoins from PRETTY IN PINK. I really love this look and the colors give it that marina style that I'd love to try it if I went to the beach someday! :D 


ITEMS I USED
White crossover sandals - PRETTY IN PINK
Twenties beach short - DECADE 
Fiesta dots necklace - ARCHIVE
Pink top - PRETTY IN PINK
MC ginley jacket - Killah

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

No comments:

Post a Comment