GET THE LOOK

Monday, September 03, 2012


KEEP IT UP IN YOUR CHIC WAY! well, it's my french style that I've always trying to keep on it! The black sun hat from PIVIERA for 7 stardollars gives the look that feminine style and I'm so glad that I've bought it before I became non-superstars! For this look, I used top inspired by Eve Minge from windows on the world for 7 stardollars with this old pink skirt inspired by Balenciaga from Voile for 3 stardollars (I know it cheap, that's why I bough it). I love the new old pink skirt inspired by Balenciaga from Voilefor 73 starcoins, finally LE logo black pompom choker from for 30 stardollars with clear shoes from Sonia Rykiel tribute for free :D

ITEMS I USED
Top inspired by Eve Minge - windows on the world
Old pink skirt inspired by Balenciaga from Voile
Old pink skirt inspired by Balenciaga - Voile
Clear shoes - Sonia Rykiel tribute 
LE logo black pompom choker 
Black sun hat - PIVIERA

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

1 comment: