Vote

Wednesday, August 15, 2012


 Leopard from RIO, was the main idea on the last contest we had it last week. Unfortunately, only 6 members only entered the contest, I saw talented girls who tried to make her designs looks like the real item from RIO. And I would like to say I didn't count OrangeAnnax's entire since you got inspiration from picture on Google not from RIO, sorry to say that! Anyway guys, voting is now open till 18.August! Vote for the best and you can ask your friends to vote for you too ;)




Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

4 comments:

  1. Miley's entry is fantastic! I bet she'll win :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is competition over?

    ReplyDelete
  3. my stardoll name is -Avril-56
    I have to go ramadan feast visitings :)

    ReplyDelete