RICH CUP

Friday, August 10, 2012



Last week, I got my result for the high school, I got %88.8 which it was such a disappointment moment for me! I thought I'm going to get %93 but that's what happened! I didn't do a party since I was crying for the whole night (that because I got it at 8:30 PM). But, yesterday I've made this chocolate cream with little help from my mum! The cup was such a rich one because it's filled with cocoa and Swiss chocolate which melt in your sweet mouth and teeth!






Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

6 comments:

  1. im sorry to hear about your disappointment im sure everything will work out fine in the end x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems tasty :D But.. why you were crying?! 88.8% is almost 90% which is very very good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummm your making me jealous

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg omg i want that foood!! gimme gimme :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me wanna eat that right NOW! :O
    Can you pleeeease post the recipe?? :3

    ReplyDelete