Cute Glamour Makeup

Friday, August 31, 2012

Hello, I'm Karina Zahra. I'm 12 years young and I'm come from beautiful country, Indonesia. I'm work in this blog to be Makeup Artist. I'm so excited when Ghadeer pick me as a writer in this blog. This is my first post. I hope you all reader like this makeup :)
Model: MissGisella.C


 What I'm using for this makeup?
  • Black Eye Kohl (DOT) 
  • White Collection Eyepencil (DOT)
  • Volumizing Mascara (DOT)
  • Lengethening Mascara (DOT)
  • Black Shadow Eyeshadow (DOT)
  • White Collection Eyeshadow (DOT)
  • Brown NaturaFaces Eyeshadow (NaturaFaces)
  • Valse De Vienne Eyeshadow (L'Occitane)
  • Fusion Coral Blush (DOT)
  • Brown NaturaFaces Blush (NaturaFaces)
  • Golden Fleece Lipstick (DOT)
  • Luxe Lipgloss (LUXE)

 I know too many makeup you must use, but I hope this helping you guys ;)

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

No comments:

Post a Comment