GET THE LOOK

Monday, August 13, 2012


OBVIOUSLY, it's one of my favorite outfits I've ever created! Some of these items, I bought them last week from Pretty In Pink and actually I'm in love with all of them, I wish I had them in reality! I chose Lace flower shirt for 98Starcoins with peach lace short for 73Starcoins, as you see both of them are lace and for starcoins, which it so good! For accessories: Native fringes bag for 54Starcoins, Cream ribcage platforms for 65Starcoins from Windows On The World, Beatrix flower hat from VOILE for 4Stardollars, Hotbuys Owl pendants for 8Stardollars from Bizuo and finally with teal sun bracelets.
Is it your style?

ITEMS I USED
Cream ribcage platforms - Windows On The World
Lace flower shirt - Pretty In Pink
Native fringes bag - Pretty In Pink
Peach lace short - Pretty In Pink
Hotbuys Owl pendants - Bizuo 
Beatrix flower hat - VOILE
Teal sun bracelets


Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

2 comments: