GET THE LOOK

Sunday, August 05, 2012


Barbie summer12 sunglasses was the best thing I've ever got, I didn't know that I'm going to get a look from it! And even it looks like Hotbuy sunglasses but with white shade! This is the first time that I used this Peplum skirt from pretty in pink for 5Stardollars with this black top inspired by Eva Minge for 7Stardollars from windows on the world. I used my favorite shoes which I got it last sale we had it from VOILE for 2Stardollars only! And with star print clear tote for 38Starcoins from Pretty In Pink.
What do you think about it? :)

ITEMS I USED
Black top inspired by Eva Minge - Windows on the world 
Star print clear tote - Pretty In Pink
Peplum skirt - Pretty in pink
Shoes - VOILE 


Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

No comments:

Post a Comment