Rihanna for Harper’s Bazaar

Sunday, July 08, 2012

 Is there a magazine that Rihanna hasn't covered? Rihanna covers the August issue of Harper’s Bazaar magazine. She has gotten some bad press lately, been a regular on the gossip websites and magazine, and upset a lot of her fans by recording with Chris Brown. There is also an interview with the photo series. Here are a few excerpts:
  • On whether she’s a "rebelle fleur": "I’m rebellious through my music, through my fashion, tattoos, and my hair."
  •  On whether she’s proved herself as an artist: "I’m still in denial that I’ve proved that, so I have to continue.. I will not lose."
  •  On losing weight: "I don’t know if there’s something going on with my body right now, but I’m eating everything in life!"
 Left: Top, $795, Alexander Wang. 
Right: Dress, Calvin Klein Collection; Bracelet, $12,000, Neil Lane Jewelry.

 Left: Dress, and boots, $2,980, Tom Ford. 
Right: Dress, $10,000, Ralph Lauren Collection.

 Left: Emporio Armani top, $375; Donna Karan New York skirt, $995; Cartier cuff. 
Right: Dress, and belt, $2,100, Balmain; Pumps, $595, Manolo Blahnik.

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

4 comments:

  1. omg rihanna is just amazing she can pull any outfit off she is my fashion idol i just ♥ her!!
    (◡‿◡✿)   (✿◠‿◠)

    -candyflossfa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her, she is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her so much! Rihanna Navy <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love rhianna!! <33 She looks outstanding!

    ReplyDelete