LookBook

Sunday, July 22, 2012

 LookBook, is back this week! I chose these 3 items which are related to summer! For this week, we have this Yankee Blue Jumpsuit, actually, first when I see it I said YES! it's what I'm looking for, then I thought this beaded sandal would look perfect for it, since it has 3 golden stars at the waist, and I think that this hotbuys plastic basket is the best for this summer look!


I'm waiting to see you wearing it. How to enter? Make an outfit using Yankee Blue Jumpsuit from RIO then printscreen it and then upload it to (Tinypic, photobucket...etc). After you finish, fill the form to comments: USERNAME & LINK. It's not require to buy the item, simply use starplaza ;)




  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Update




Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

1 comment: