In Paris!

Sunday, July 01, 2012

In Paris!

Paris "The City of Romance", was my first inspiration to create this set on Polyvore. Before couples of days, Polyvore made a contest about creating my dream dining experience inspired by one of the Bing Summer of Doing days for a chance to win $1000. First thing when I saw a picture of Macaron (The best thing in the whole world where you can buy it from Ladurée), ideas starts in my head. Then I added this wonderful black strapless dress with leather platform pumps and of course with Channel bag.

Strapless cocktail dress
$231 - theoutnet.com


Giuseppe Zanotti leather platform pumps
$850 - giuseppezanottidesign.com


Vintage style handbag
$5,948 - boutique1.com


Sequin gold collar necklace
$158 - charmandchain.com



Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

4 comments: