GET THE LOOK

Thursday, July 26, 2012


Golden is back! Jumpsuit, is one of my favorite items to wear it in this summer especially if it silk and it's from VOILE, can you imagine that I bought it when it was sale I mean before 8 months ago for 7Stardollars (as I think) and now I managed to create a look using it! So I mixed it with this golden pearl dotted cardigan, and with this gold starppy heels from ELLE for 7Stardollars and with pink ribbon print bag. For accessories I used my favorite cuff which is it gold arm band and Ramadan necklace with pop sunglasses for 4Starcoins from SPECTACULAR.

ITEMS I USED
Golden pearl dotted cardigan
Pop sunglasses- SPECTACULAR
Gold starppy heels - ELLE 
Pink ribbon print bag 
Ramadan necklace 
Gold arm band 


Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

1 comment: