GET THE LOOK

Monday, July 16, 2012


I haven't imagine that I'm going to wear this Bollywood shorts because it's not my style! But yesterday, I thought about it and I've made this outfit, I really LOVE it! I didn't except that it would look that trendy! I used Bollywood shorts with Hotbuys triangle cut out swimsuit from bizou, and I used for the first time, this black pleather platforms. For accessories: Floral warp headpiece from tingeling for 54SC and Moschino inspired belt and finally with my favorite kind of bracelets; this golden one! Will you try it? :)

ITEMS I USED
Hotbuys triangle cut out swimsuit - Bizou 
Floral warp headpiece - Tingeling 
Black pleather platforms
Moschino inspired belt 
 Bollywood shorts 


Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

2 comments: