GET THE LOOK

Sunday, July 08, 2012


 EMERALD ROSE BELT is one of my favorite items on stardoll,actually I'm in love with it, I've bought it from Bizuo 21 starcoins only. Well this look I've made it from 3 weeks ago or much more but I forgot to show it to you guys, I'm sorry I have been so busy this month and I haven't been able to post for you my recent looks. Well if you look at the outfit for the first time, don't you think my doll dressed up like a tree? with this Ashes party brown dress and this green belt. I didn't put so much accessories, I just used Teal Coral Gem necklace for Royalty. Do you like this look? Which theme should I have next week?

ITEMS I USED
Teal Coral Gem necklace 
Emerald rose belt - Bizuo
Ashes party brown dress  
Green belt 

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

4 comments:

  1. I think you doll looks amazing =) and the belt is really good gotta buy it o.o =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you get that dress from?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome! Wish you'd said where the dress was from :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! Absoulutly awesome!! (:

    ReplyDelete