ELIE SAAB

Wednesday, July 25, 2012


Elie Saab Le Parfum Eau de Toilette is a new version of the first perfume by designer Elie Saab feminine and elegant from 2011. Well I must say SHAME ON ME that I didn't post about it when it first released since he is an Arabian designer and I'm his #1 fan in the whole world! If you don't know who is Elie Saab; then you have to read about him, I'm not sure I would be able to describe him, since there is no words will describe him in the right way!
The perfume is signed by perfumer Francis Kurdjian who pays tribute to the designer's memories of Mediterranean and the scent of orange blossom in the air. Actually, I love how to Elie designed the bottle and I think that the bottle looks like a jewel which captures and reflects everyday of lights and mirror to infinity the honeyed tones of the perfume!
The ingredient of the composition: 
Introduction fragrance: Lemon flower.
Heart of the fragrance: Jasmine and Patchouli.
Base fragrance: Cedar wood, Honey and Roses.
 




Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

2 comments: