Toyota Prius-c car

Tuesday, June 05, 2012

Before 24 hours, Polyvore made a contest about creating collage, and you have to grab your shades, sunscreen, camera and crew and jump into the all-new Toyota Prius c— a stylish and affordable ride that will take you to dance floors near and far! What makes me join this contest is the PRIZE, one grand prize winner will receive two Outside Lands Festival tickets and $1,000 for all of our travel need, which took my eyes and gave me the power to start thinking and getting inspiring to create the collage.

Here is what I've made, I tried to make it as how I would like to spend the summer; on beach, enjoying the sun and eating ice cream. Well, it's only a dream and I wish my dream this time will become true, I'm pretty sure that I won't sleep until the result is shown up, actually I start thinking what I'm going to buy with $1,000. LOL


Go on Tour with Prius c


Oasis shoes
$30 - oasis-stores.com


Mango woven handbag
£40 - mango.com


Melissa Odabash floppy hat
£16 - debenhams.com


H M fragrance
£1.99 - hm.com




Oat Protein Sun Screen
$12 - kissmyface.com

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

1 comment:

  1. aww I hope you'll win and for the spending of the money ....don't worry there are a lot of ways to do that lol :D I like the graphic sooo much!

    ReplyDelete