Real Version

Thursday, May 24, 2012


Cupcake kisslock purse from Fluff inspired me to make this post when I saw it in EVIL PANDA for 30 starcoins, I think it's quite cute and lovely but it's little bit expensive in real life because it's for 6.30, don't you think so? After some researches I found out that there is another sizes of purses with different patterns like cupcake or shoes or dogs. I love this kind of purses, I would like to buy the shoes pattern, I think it's suitable for makeup.




_________________________________________

  
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

7 comments:

  1. very nice collection , i like all of them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kool! Just letting u know Ghandoora is going DOWNHILL! Ok noones posted in 3 DAYS! Now if it doesn't improve i'm going to leave this blog! You really need to post more often, and better post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @maddeycutey1: I do my best, I'm studying for national exams and I don't have enough time to post daily! It's not my problem if the writers don't post! if you don't like the blog... you can leave, no need to threat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its not u u post ALOT but ur writers dont

    ReplyDelete
  5. its not u ghandoora its your writers u post alot... they dont

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ maddeycutey1:I know darling! I do my best and I hope the new project that I'm working on will back the active to the blog :)

    ReplyDelete