MuseumMile Exhibition

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

 

A tour to Museum Mile Spring Exhibition 2012 in our virtual world "Stardoll" was wonderful and so much useful, I got many information about it especially I haven't got the time before to read about it! The exhibition contains statuettes inspired from several countries and it also has different designs of cups, bags and posters. Personally, I find some pieces are very interesting because they combine real pieces from three different pop art artists: Yayoi Kusama, David Hockney and Damien Hirst. 

Anyway, let's move now to the outfits which was based on Oversized Gown Top from Voile with black leggings, I thought that wearing Bow Front Heel with Rose Lacquered Purse would give the look that feminine look as I'm used to live in that PINKISH world which has princes and princesses! Gold is the best to shine between the statutes and the paintings, so, I wore multi chain necklace with old hotbuys skull earrings.


  

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

2 comments:

  1. Aah! you have changed the whole look of the blog. I preferred it before :(

    -Lozzyy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your doll is gorgeous & love your blog

    ReplyDelete