GRADUATION

Monday, May 21, 2012

 http://picasion.com
Finally I graduated, the moment that I've waited for, finally arrived. After 12 years of hard work, I was able to reach that day. My 12 years in the school wasn't that easy, I've faced the most ferocious foes, problems that strengthen, experiences that teach, and pressure that motivates. In April, my classmates decided to took photos for us shaped as "2012". I still remember that the weather was so cold, we were freezing!!  

In 9.May.2012 some of my friends were graduated, well I didn't go to the graduation for some reasons. First of all, I don't believe in graduation before getting my grade. Secondly, I must admit, each event carried out by my school failed! and that's what happened, Princess Alya Al-Taba'a, which was supposed to attend the graduation didn't come. 
I borrowed the graduation's uniform from my friend, then i made fancy makeup for my eyes with red lipstick from REVLON and wearing high heel from CONCORDE. I took some sweet photos will be in my memory forever. 
  
 



Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

9 comments:

  1. congratulations! :D the pictures are beautiful
    I am graduating this year too, from high school
    btw, I love the new banner :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw cute ghadeer! which one is you?(:

    ReplyDelete
  3. cong. dear ...... hope the next year will be more successful for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! :)

    ~ bracken1234

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love seeing all of the different cultures posted on this wonderful blog, as I am from England (United Kingdom) :) amazing ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love seeing all of the different cultures posted all over this blog! am from ENGLAND (UNITED KINGDOM) and it means people like me from other countries get to see what other people do all over the world! :) ♥

    ReplyDelete