Do i need?

Thursday, May 10, 2012

I don't really know how to start this post! I'm so sad, disappointment... etc.
Last week i made a competition it's about invite your friend to follow us, if we reached 1700 followers the winner will win 50 stardollars, I'm so sad to see there is some girls who understood it WRONG, because 4 of our followers UNFOLLOWED the blog! I thought we would made it because we are 1650 followers and we just need more 50.

Another thing is this month if you noticed we hadn't "Top Commenter" because there was no commenters,  even i tried to post occasional.I don't know what should i do!

I tried to do different kinds of posts daily even i have final exams but it seems you like other stardoll blog...
I tried to hire new writers but they left after their first posts...
I tried to make more competition but there was no response...


click to enlarge
 Any idea?
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

6 comments:

  1. Most competitions have prizes for LE and rares, or 200 stardollars or somehing :) I would enter if the prizes were like that, not just 50sds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most competitions have prizes for LE and rares, or 200 stardollars or somehing :) I would enter if the prizes were like that, not just 50sds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Most competitions have prizes for LE and rares, or 200 stardollars or somehing :) I would enter if the prizes were like that, not just 50sds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should consider doing a complete makeover of the blog (if it isn't too much for you, of course)and try to be less objective in writing. I believe readers like noticing what you think about this new Hot Buys piece, new SD feature, etc.
    It's just constructive criticism, don't hate please. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The blog is boring.

    Hire writers and improve your grammar + spelling. Always capitalize "I". e.g. I went shopping, yesterday. Instead of i went shopping yesterday.

    You are such a sweet girl, Ghandora, your really are. But this blog went from having 15 comments to barely 2. Make it interesting. Be creative.

    ReplyDelete