Weird Fashion

Thursday, April 19, 2012




  

CRAZIEST Runway Show EVER. Here are some photos and video for the most outrageous ensembles at Haute Couture week. Patrick Mohr created the strangest runway collection we've ever seen.Period. 

Exclamation point! At Berlin Fashion Week July 2010, Mohr presented an otherwise pretty-wearable collection on bald, whiskered models. 

Personally, I like it even it's looks weird and crazy, I really love to see new creative ideas on catwalk.Take a look and tell me what you think :)



Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

3 comments:

  1. I guess I get why the bald heads and the makeup, but why the beards? xDD they look hilarious
    I love some of the clothes though, they look really nice

    ReplyDelete
  2. cinematographic and breaking the canon of beauty! awesome!

    GoldRaindropMar

    ReplyDelete