MIS DAY

Saturday, April 28, 2012


17.APRIL.2012 my school had an MIS Day for only Information Technology students grade 11. I had the opportunity to join it with my best friends Fatima & Hala. The project about creating your own business in groups with your friends and then sell your items to the students in the school.

Around 50 girls joined this exhibition, some of them made salads, cookies, sandwiches, candies and the rest had their own handmade accessories shop. My friend Fatima was the owner of "ZmZm For Accessories". I really had fun, it was quite interesting to join it especially it's my last year of the school. I bought cookies, some candies and Blue Manicure (actually my heart was melting, burning, dying over this manicure) It's perfect for this summer.

Enjoy :D



















 
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

2 comments: