GET THE LOOK

Friday, April 06, 2012


HEAVY METAL LOVER In Black & Golden my doll wore this look as I called it (Heavy Metal Lover) inspired from Lady GaGa. So many items I wore it starting from Decade hat for 2 SC with Metal Spike Headband, with wild faux feathers from Bizuo 3 SD and Great ball necklace.The main item which inspired me is this lace top from facebook gifts, then I added Tulle cage dress from Bizuo 10 SD. In the bottom I wore 2 tights and Gold tie up boots from PPQ for 24 SD with Rio wishlist giveaway. I know it's little bit expensive and some items I used are available anymore. But .. How do you find it ?? Is it your style?

ITEMS I USED
Metal Spike Headband
Wild faux feathers - Bizuo 
Lace top - facebook gifts
Tulle cage dress - Bizuo 
Gold tie up boots - PPQ 
Rio wishlist giveaway
  Great ball necklace
Decade hat



Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

4 comments:

  1. It's not my style but I really love it ♥ It's so GAGA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Eris/ MissAdelajda100: Yeah same here it's not my style but i love it ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it all but the bag! :] The outfit is really cool! :o

    ReplyDelete