Creative Writing...oh no!

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Here we are! Almost done with the first ever Covergirl Dish Competition. This week we have our last three contestants. Sta998, Depi2, and Rosario_kira.

I would like to say congratulations to all of you! This week the task involves both art and journalism. 
You must write a short creative story (4 Paragraphs at the least.) This can be about anything you want! Romance, broken heart, mystery, etc. I am really intrigued to see how your stories will be, and I hope you like this idea(:

The second part is...you must draw a scene from the story. I suggest drawing the highest point in the story (ex: murderer being found out, mystery solved, etc.) I am not looking for perfection, just have fun!

Here is a little inspiration:

Good luck. (:
The due date will either be next Wednesday/Sunday. 
I hope you all like the task(:

Be creative and have fun!
-kkrrbb78

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

7 comments:

  1. This'll be interesting (: I'm not that creative but I'll do my best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's difficult :O
    I had the hope that the task would involve stardoll but creating a story is much more difficult..Anyway I'll do my best.
    Good luck everyone :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm done with the story!
    Hehe it seemed difficutl but I guess I had inspiration today :P
    So do I have to send it to you by a message or if not how you'll see it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a challenge!! Look foward to see that!!

    GoldRaindropMar

    ReplyDelete
  5. @despina:
    in a message if u can fit it and comment it(:

    ReplyDelete
  6. can you please extend the due date until sunday? I haven't had enough time to finish my story

    rosario_kira

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, so I'm sorry to say, I'm dropping out.
    I haven't had time last week to do the task because I had a lot of schoolwork and barely went online. This week I'll be out of town.
    Oh and Stardoll isn't that appealing to me anymore. Thank you anyway for the opportunity and i'm really happy I made it this far! xoxo Sofija/Sta988

    ReplyDelete