Unbelievable Talent !!

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

 
I know it’s hard to believe that, but all these magnificent pictures are pencil drawings. Paul Lung the 38 years old graphic artist from HongKong used 0.5 mm technical pencil and A2 paper to make them. He doesn’t use eraser! And he spent more than 60 hours to sketch out his pictures. As he often admits people don’t believe him he had to make videos of his work to prove that these art works aren’t photographs.














What do you think ?
I'm speechless! O.o
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

15 comments:

  1. WOW! That is serious talent!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are all amazing, but I'm curious.. Why are they all cats?

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favourite are no. 1,2 and 3! But they are all so CUTE!!! awwwww :')

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woooow!
    That's amazing!!They're so realistic!!She's very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  5. they look like real cats = mind blown
    -candyflossfa

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought they were pictures when I first read it!!The most talented ever!!!He should be famous

    ReplyDelete
  7. all i can say is he is INCREDIBLE!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I feel like the meowmix commercial should be playing right now

    ReplyDelete