Ughh:S

Friday, March 09, 2012

Hey contestants...I'm thinking of changing this weeks contest since ONLY ONE of you actually seems to be taking this seriously. I'm getting to many questions that are basic. You are in the final four, I expect A LOT better!

The entries are originally due on Sunday, but I honestly doubt many of you started. If you find this too difficult, then you really underestimate yourself :S ...

Entries are now due March 17th!
DONT ASK ME QUESTIONS A DAY BEFORE THE DUE DATE!

Team 1;   
        Rosario_kira & Sta998           
Team 2;
  Indigo26 & Depi2


In this round you are responsible for;
-Being a good team member
-Making a design, incorporating it on to stardoll, & yourself/and or celebrity
-Keeping your personal diary
-Judging your team member.


The Challenge
This week you must design (hand draw, use computer, etc.) an outfit with your partner. Be as creative as you can, but YOU MUST equally share the work with your partner. I don't want to hear about someone doing all the work (if this happens, I need to hear about this in your diary but I HOPE I don't hear about this.) Your outfit must be based on a celebrity, or your own clothes. You must explain to me why you choose this outfit, and how you incorporated it into your own sketch. Lastly, you must incorporate your sketch and real clothes into a stardoll outfit. You can use anything you like with this outfit. You may even design the clothes in your outfit in the starbazaar design. I am not looking for perfection, so please try your best and have fun!

Update:
I see that this may be confusing since you don't know each other, but I advise you to split the work evenly. You can send each other pictures of your work by using tinypic via stardoll, or email. Just remember, if you use stardoll make sure to do this: tiny{REMOVE}pic. Stardoll will use stars to block out the link if you dont.

Use print screen with Windows 7MacWindows Vista, and XP

I know this may be hard, but have fun and good luck!
I am not looking for perfection(;



Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

18 comments:

  1. Sorry for that gb comment from me. I do understand it now and we have started :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. @indigo26: Okay good! :) (it's kkrrbb78 btw(;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. here is the sketch:http://i39.tinypic.com/qq5pxl.jpg

    and here is the stardoll outfit: http://imgur.com/oAHPn,gkAA0

    how should I send the diary? print screen or a link to download a word document?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @rosirosiful: you worked with ur partner right??

    and message me it(:

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh gosh :S rosirosiful's drawing is soooo gooood!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the date extension :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are almost done :)
    @Kayci
    Where do we write our reasons for picking the design etc..?

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. We are almost done :)
    @Kayci
    Where do we write our reasons for picking the design etc..?

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. @indigo26: You can send a message to me why
    -kkrrbb78

    ReplyDelete
  10. @kkrrbb78 of course, I will explain in the diary thingy

    ReplyDelete
  11. @ Kayci
    where must we answer the 2 questions? I have done them but don't know where to write them....

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Kayci
    Sorry i didn't see that u answered my Q already XD

    ReplyDelete
  13. here is our entry:
    stardoll outfit:
    http://i41.tinypic.com/2rm8ccl.jpg
    I sent the 2 questions and my diary in already.
    We did work as a team but Depi2 is now responsible for handing in our sketch.
    xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. which questions? do you mean the judging of our partners? if it is that so, then I wrote that along the diary

    ReplyDelete
  15. Here is our sketch:
    http://i39.tinypic..com/65wdgi.jpg

    hope u like xxx good luck

    ReplyDelete