Top Commenter win 100 SD !!

Thursday, March 01, 2012


Good morning my readers
 Today is the 1st of March.. hope this month will bring to us the happiness and the good health :)
March: Its motto, "Courage and strength in times of danger." ” -  William Morris


 
Last month "Top Commenter" was back to our blog .. but i got disappointment because there was no active in the blog as it used to before .. i only saw 1 or 2 comments !! Now let's say congratulation to ..
Ilhana 
with 125 comments .. contact me in 24 hours to get your gifts ;)
*Thank you a lot for everyone who comment in the blog* 




New Competition >> Comment as much as you can
PRIZE : 100 Stardollars & 300 Starcoins !
** Be sure you are PUBLIC FOLLOWER **
Died Line : 1/April 
Good Luck
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

25 comments:

  1. ooohhh!! are u gna reset the top commenter thingy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome and congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh congratz it was like a shock i was at the top one day and her name wasn't even on and the next day poof she was there with 125 not being n]mean or anything but isn't a little sucpiciouse anyway congratz :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ candyflossfa : yeah i know . but she commented on old posts .. that's why ;)

    Hard Luck

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok :) i have got to comment comment comment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ ghandoora

    but isn't that cheating or necause she new if she did it she would of one and what she posted 125 times on one post sorry if i sound mean im not trying to :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ candyflossfa : no honey .. i have checked it out, she commented on different posts !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. sorry candyflossfa I earned it and I commented on old posts because they were interesting and I was searching for more information,so i decided I can do it and I did it.Thanks Ghandoora!!!I couldn't comment any more soon anyway thanks.And I was not cheating I was commenting and yeas I was on maybe 7th or 8th place on the list and I didn't just pop up.

    ReplyDelete
  9. @llhana

    oh so sorry for critasising you plz forgive me :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want to win this sooooooooooooooo bad!

    ReplyDelete
  11. @ offices boca raton
    Its a top commenter competition ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comp is RIVALRY i tell you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love your blog
    do you no me i am saxon-boateng
    on stardoll

    ReplyDelete
  14. i love u
    nice blog
    do you now me ? i am saxon-boateng
    on stardoll.

    ReplyDelete
  15. at this moment i feel like crying! i had 210 comments now i have 143!

    ReplyDelete
  16. there is seriously something whack about the comment counter :'(

    ReplyDelete