IT'S MOTHER DAY

Thursday, March 22, 2012


21.March many countries were celebrating "Mother Day". I had so much fun on that.On the morning my sister made this braid for me (I LOVE IT ♥), then I got this certificate of appreciation in my school and a photo with my school's manager :D

 
When I got back, me and my mum started to make delicious dishes, in the picture below I rubbed Dates with Biscuits and I have added different kinds of Nuts then i made them in balls ^.^




And my mothers made these chicken trays .. yummy




Andy finally, my favorite part come!! I was so happy when I smelled the cake then both of us decorated with whipped cream & Apricot jam, can't wait to finish posting and going to eat another piece with tea ;D


Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

19 comments:

  1. where I live we dont celebrate mother day but in may we have a Mothers day which is basically a mom and grandmom day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its not Mothers day for us here..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mothers day is only May for us

    ReplyDelete
  4. O i'd kust like to say the food look DELISH!! YUM!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your updo C: it looks so cute

    ReplyDelete
  6. btw love ther hair <3 very pretty ^^,

    ReplyDelete
  7. awww man! ghandoora your har is gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm envious ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. In my country we have mother's day on 8 March
    And the food as it looks like looks so deliciousssss

    ReplyDelete
  9. I never knew different countries celebrate mothers day on different days. We celebrate it sometime in May :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Sweet-Lips112

    I know its beautiful

    ReplyDelete