I will if you will :)

Friday, March 30, 2012

 
On Saturday March 31st, millions of people across all continents will switch off their lights for one hour, Earth Hour, to show the world what can be done to help solve the problem of global warming.
What is Earth Hour?
Earth Hour is a global call to action to every individual, every business and every community throughout the world to stand up, to take responsibility, to get involved and lead the way towards a sustainable future.
163402 Stardollians have agreed to turn off their lights. Proud to say that me "Ghandoora" is one of them, I'm really happy to do little thing for our Earth. I've started doing little thing since 2 months ago which is coming back from school by walking instead of car.






If you are member on stardoll, help Earth and click here to turn off your lights.

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

7 comments:

  1. i have agreed too! lets hope i carry through lol joke!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 years ago earth hour day was on my b-day what a bummer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Indigo26

    That sucks, my b-day is in July and Im always away at a camp every year on my b-day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Justineann

    ohh!! don't even talk about camp to me bad experiences! got very sick and was sent home lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Indigo26

    It cant be as bad as some of my experiences one time I went to a basketball camp and I ended up the only white person there everone else was indian and african american and there I was and I am like as white as a albino. And then my second time at a camp was a softball camp and it was for 5th and 6th graders and I was about 5ft tall I was the tallest on the team but at the camp all the other schools 5th and 6th graders were like almost 6ft talland my team we were like midgits. And the last time anything bad happened was at this one camp I was at me and my friends were walking around camp and one of them threw a rock and it broke the window in the boys cabin and it wasnt just any window it was the shower window and there just happened to be someone in there when she threw it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agreed...I do every single thing that is written there :D

    ReplyDelete