Happy 26th Birthday, Lady Gaga!

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

 
One of the most successful singer Singer-songwriter, performance artist, record producer, dancer and businesswoman in the whole world turns 26 years young today. I would like to tell her : HapPpPpy B-Day Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta or as known "Lady GaGa" wish you the best in your life and hope all your dreams become true this year.

One of my favorite songs for "Lady Gaga" is Alejandro .. Enjoy ♥




 
The only question is : How the New York native will celebrate?
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

18 comments:

  1. Hi, today is my birthday too(28 march) :)


    Cutiepie7666 x

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY LADY GAGA! her birthday is 2 days after mine 26/03 ^^,

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like to give a message to Lady Gaga:
    Lady Gaga, one of the most original people the world has probably seen. You are a trend-setter, fashion icon and an amazing entertainer/singer. On your birthday today i'd like to say a HUGE happy Birthday and hope that you will be singing and entertaining us for years to come :)

    - Indigo26

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lady Gaga has to be one of the only actually original people in the business right now

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happpii B-day!!!

    (But seriously, is she only 26? OMG, I thought she was 40 or older... No offence, but wow!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @DurreShewar
    hahaha lol 40!? nooo she's still young XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Indigo26

    Yup... By the way she dresses or her looks thats what I thought :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. @DurreShehwar

    I know I thought she was older to

    ReplyDelete
  9. mm.....how she will celebrate? I think GIANT monster/weirdo ball (if she hasn't done that already!) XD

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ Justineann

    Mother Monster - i like it ;) hahah

    ReplyDelete
  11. I cannot believe what happened i had 210 comments now i have 143

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Indigo26

    I know thats what everyone where I live calles her

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Indigo26

    On my computer is says you have 222 comments

    ReplyDelete
  14. @Indigo26

    She has already done that whats next maybe normal clothing I thinks not

    ReplyDelete