HALF/HALF

Thursday, March 29, 2012


THIS WEEK so many things happened with me, I haven't got the time to post, sorry I had exams :(
Well in the last 2 days the weather was horrible half sunny / half rainy which is so bad for your hair.. you don't know what you have to do with it! I went out with my dad and sister and when I was in the car I took some photos for the weather at the same time, you can see the sky was divided in two colors (Blue & Pink). Then I stopped on a shop for renting wedding cars (Limousine & BMW) they are so adorable and fancy, I wonder how it looks inside!
 
 
 

When I came back to house my mother had prepared 2 kinds of desserts I can called them "Half / Half". The first kind my mum made it is "Petit four cookies" with coconuts and Orange jam, and the second dessert called "Al-maordeh" it's an Palestinian dessert (mix of milk and Orange/Dried apricots and other stuff) you can eat it in Summer or in Ramadan. Both of these desserts are very delicious, you have to try them with your mum ;) 






Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

15 comments:

  1. wow, your mom is very nice she's always preparing delicious desserts they look so good :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ rosirosiful
    I know right?! always such yummy food :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. the weather is confused!! haha XD i love the pic where the building looks so orangey <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. where I live we have no wedding store or limo stores in like 100 miles when my sister wanted to get a limo for prom she had to drive 3 hours just to get to the store

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like the dessets ..... ymee ymee

    ReplyDelete
  6. @justineann

    really?! where do you live?

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Indigo26

    I live in a small town called Webbers Falls in Oklahoma in the USA let me just say me town is so small the last time we counted everybody we had 629 people in the town.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The desserts look good but to bad Im alergic to oranges :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ Jusineann

    WOW!!!! that is SMALL!!! i'm sure u must know most of the ppl their right?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I live in beautiful Sunny Cape Town, South Africa :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. @ Justineann

    Thats a strange allergy oranges! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Indigo26

    Yeah like if anything happen within about 10 minutes everyone in town knows, like the latest thing to happen was one of the girl in my grade (10th) got pregant and everyone in town knew about 5 minutes later.

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Indigo26

    I know like I know people who are allergic to all citrus but Im just allergic to oranges like I can eat grapefruit, limes, lemons, tangerines everthing but oranges.

    ReplyDelete