GIVE ME THE SUN

Saturday, March 17, 2012


 "Hope is passion ... for what is possible"  

SUN Before 2 weeks ago, I've posted a picture I took it for the sun on facebook, so last Tuesday I decided to take another photos for the sun, especially it was so hot unlike today, it's so cold 3 degrees!! These pictures represent the "HOPE", the narrow space between the 2 building gives me the hope that the person shouldn't lose it !! Enjoy :)





Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

14 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Dei : Huh? Excuse me? what do you mean?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ GhandoorA

    I know what he means.....he's just being rude.....and dirty minded...ugh... ¬_¬

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair looks sooo pretty! cool colour (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your pants and you hair colour, it looks like mine

    ReplyDelete
  6. cool, and i do like your pictures.

    ReplyDelete