GET THE LOOK

Friday, March 16, 2012



SPRING is almost here :) So .. today you will get a look inspired by me. "Baby Blue" was the best word to describe this look! Well as you see I used Baby Blue Flower Blazer, Pro Mic Top, Skinny Jeans, Baby Blue tip heels & Sky Blue Clutch. all of these items are for 0 except heels it's for 35 Starcoins. What do you think about it? Will you try it?

ITEMS I USED
 Baby Blue Flower Blazer
Baby Blue tip heels
Sky Blue Clutch
Pro Mic Top
Skinny Jeans

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

14 comments:

  1. that looks soooo CUTE! well done i love the look ;) too bad its not Spring here its going towards Autumn :/ though my b-day is coming up! 26 March (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice outfit xD
    Btw my birthday are on 26th of march like indigo!hehe :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice I would love to try it for myself

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Despina
    REALLY???? cool! Ifound a b-day twin!! (: hehehe XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would also love to try this for myself.... i wish i had that jacket :/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks truly like spring, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAY!!!!!!!! I got the jacket today!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am definitely gonna try this look out!

    ReplyDelete