Epiphany

Friday, March 16, 2012



The new "Epiphany" collection took my eyes! Yesterday i was on the shop, the jewellery makes me feel I'm in paradise!! I took these pictures for my favorite.
The first one is the Diamond Tiara it's unbelievable i wish there is real version of it i would wear it in my wedding .The second is Granny Necklace & Wedding bands, both of them are quite cheap. In the third picture you can see Gold & Ivory Necklace w Ivory opera passes with Golden bracket are amazing !! The last one is the Ruby & Diamond necklace, ring & bracket.I tried to find real version for these jewellery but no result ;3









What's your favorite?
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

11 comments:

  1. Yes, I love it too!
    SOOOOOO EXPENSIVE though :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how they put like 5 sc items in the new collection but like 4 are ring and the other one is a bracelet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the one necklace that is gold plate opera necklace or something like that

    ReplyDelete
  4. I prefer the previous collection, the one that was kinda indian inspired, my favorites were the feather earrings they look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this new collection is just too fancy for my style xD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't you think the pic of the model for Epiphany looks great with the Emerald jewellery? I love it so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Indigo26 : yeah you right, it's fantastic ;D

    ReplyDelete
  8. i just love Epiphany, but it's so expensive!

    ReplyDelete
  9. it's so nice that they have rings with starcoins!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is awesome cause non ss can buy it

    ReplyDelete