GRADUATION'S DESSERTS ♥

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Good morning our readers,Yesterday was the hardest day for me, at 6 AM my friend called me and told me that our results were out!! I saw it and I wish i didn't !! I got 89.5% in high school for the first semester! I thought it would be 93%.

Anyway .. my mother had prepared for me this Apple Pie & another kind of candies called "غُريبة" in Arabic or "Stranger" in English if you want to translate it hehe ;)






Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

12 comments:

  1. i want that food and its winter where i am and i got %91.5

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulation Boss :) the food was very delicious and i had great day with u sis .. mwaaaaaaaah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy!!!
    In my country it is winter,still :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. it is winter but it hasnt snowed yet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your results are excellent! don't be so hard on yourself keep up the good work! :)

    ReplyDelete