Week 4

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Hello contestants. There are only 7 of you left. Unfortunately, the contest is going to get a lot harder. You all have a lot of talent, so I all think you can work hard, and do your best. Their will only be two more rounds (week 7 & 8) where the winner will be immune. After that, the winner will have to fight as  hard as the rest of the contestants.

DUE ON MONDAY!

1. Sta998-Winter
2. Indigo26-Summer
3. B.E.P.Fan_4ever-Winter
4. Rasario_kira-Spring
5. Depi2-Spring
6. lillyannelovely-Summer


For this weeks challenge, I want to see your creativity outside of the computer screen. I want to see your artistic skills. This week, you will be asked to design a modern outfit that fits with the 4 seasons. Above, you are all assigned a certain season. I'm not looking at how amazing you are at drawing so I don't want to hear "I'm a terrible artist!" or "I can't draw at all!" I believe that all of you have the ability to reach the final 3, but unfortunately...all of you cannot. 
Tips-
-Use real clothes to help your drawing
-Don't over-do your drawing! Keep it modern, and basic!
-Add some color! 
-Be creative!
-Use online pictures as a guideline
DO NOT COPY CERTAIN OUTFITS ONLINE!

Good luck! xoxo
-kkrrbb78/kayci & Thew Judges



Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

19 comments:

  1. I thought Candyflossa was out she got voted out!(sry candy but im not a fan!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. maddeycutey1 is right i got elimanated :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. :O I am sooo horrified..no comment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes she did get voted out, just a mis understanding with copying and pasting...calm down. It is due on Monday.

    @Indigo26: uh okay? whats so "horrifying?"

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Kayci
    Maybe horrified was the wrong word i mean i am going to have to get my artistic skills together but i am like :O its difficult.. You know what i mean? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh i thought u were like insluting me! lol, yes i get it(: Sorry about the confusion. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. if i sounded rude i wasnt trying to be and im gonna do the task not because im in but because i wnat to show you my talent

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kay, so I'm done :D It didn't take me long cause I love to draw! My theme was winter, I took two pictures of it, one before the coloring and one after. You can put them both in the poll if you'd like or just pick the one you think is better, idk:
    http://i.imgur.com/bN2c5.jpg (before coloring)
    http://i.imgur.com/klPGu.jpg (after coloring)

    xoxo - Sta988

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Kayci
    Yeah, by yuor comment i got the feel you thought i was insulting you so i had to clear this up ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi I am reaLLY sorry but I am on holiday at the moment and get very limited acess to a computer.. so I have only just seen this post now on Wednseday. I get back Friday so is it possible if I could post my entry then? sorry and thanks xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. ohh rite this monday... okayy sorry 4 the confusion!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Here's my entry : i39.tinypic.com/13z7ign.jpg xD

    ReplyDelete
  13. http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=35k7m34&s=5

    lillyannelovely

    ReplyDelete
  14. here is my entry:
    http://i44.tinypic.com/zu1svk.jpg

    sorry for the lousy quality I dont have a scanner and my camera had no battery lol :P (this was taken with the cellphone)
    If I can get a better quality picture I'll try to post it before wednesday

    rosario_kira

    ReplyDelete