Vote!

Sunday, February 05, 2012

Hello everyone! This week the contestants were asked to design an outfit/s with items only for starcoins, and asked to make me a new logo for my posts. Who should win, and who should be out? Vote here!


1. Sta998
2.Candyflossfa
3. Indigo26
4. B.E.P.Fan_4ever (Immune for this week)
5. Rasario_kira
6. Depi2 (Immune for this week)
7. afrin_98 (no entry-eliminated)
8. Cherrycola24 (quit)  REPLACED BY lillyannelovely (immune)

The final 3 contestants are now winning MORE prizes! You all are going to be my judges (if you like) for my next contest!

VOTE

Candyflossfa

*Sta998*


Despina [Depi2] (Immune for this week)


Indigo26

Rosario_kira


Vote HERE!






-kkrrbb78




Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

8 comments:

  1. lol I almost voted for myself :3 good thing i re-read it! good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. why are they immune?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Candyflossfa has copied the graphic from someone else. It does not rightfully own to her, therefore this is plagiarizing.

    THIS IS THE ORIGINAL:
    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_fdbrYh7tuqM/TRn33JdNIhI/AAAAAAAAAMk/1ml7_6XQqmg/s1600/Blogger%2Bbanner%2Bsitting.png

    SCROLL DOWN TO THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE TO SEE POSTED ON BLOG:
    http://emilysdoodles.blogspot.com/2010_12_01_archive.html

    EssRox also stole it and 'claimed' it as her own.:
    http://stardollgraphiccorner.blogspot.com/2011/01/graphic-for-the2glams-finished-d.html

    I though I'd just let you know so this doesn't cause problems.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. not true i made this one which is similar the over one has a green headband and different outfit and doesn't have makeup and i used gimp to take parts and animate them therefore it's my own work so don't criticize me and i made the hair and the writing so therfore my own work >:I ok

      Delete
    2. okay i see, she edited it though so it's not exactly the same. Thank you for your concern!

      Delete
  4. They are all great,but one has to leave.

    ReplyDelete