GOOD MORNING AUBERGINE

Saturday, February 11, 2012


GOOD MORNING AUBERGINE It was normal morning until I knew that my family are preparing the breakfast which is it Aubergine :/ Actually, I don't like it .. I don't know why but I think it doesn't has any good flavor :S But I took some pictures for it. Marinated Aubergine mix of Aubergine, Yogurt, Tomato, Parsley with Olive Oil. We usually eat it with bread, Olives, Cucumbers, Green bell pepper and Onion  ;)





Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

8 comments:

  1. Hey sis ... i like it very much .. ymmmmmmmmmymmmm :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never eaten it . I don't think i will like it though... and lastly i would like to say what a strange breakfast! (I don't mean it in a bad way) It's just very different to ours. We would usually eat like... toast, omelettes, muffins etc. ;)
    I like these posts very much
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ive never had it but it looks kinda good

    ReplyDelete