FRUIT SALAD

Sunday, February 05, 2012


First thing , I want to say Happy Birthday for our prophet Mohammad , so .. most Muslim people were celebrating yesterday because of this event ,so my family ! I went to the kitchen and I prepared this sweet called "Fruits Salad" , it's contain Date , Banana , Orange , Nuts , Apple & Dried apricots juice , it's really delicious ^^



Second thing, tomorrow is first day and the second semester in the high school , I'm so sad , my holiday was 13 days ONLY ! so .. today's morning I drew some stupid things on my Management book, and my favorite one is this kitten :D


Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

10 comments:

  1. i like the fruit salad . it was delicious honey :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well tomarrow I'm getting my report card and holidays for me was long time ago ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not getting back to school tomorrow because of the weather,witch is cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love our prophet Mohammad :)

    ReplyDelete