Just A Reminder

Sunday, January 01, 2012




New Contestants
amy235
afrin_98
Cherrycola24
pasion_katii
SkyAnNaMystic
candyflossfa


Judges
 elbiyeah12
 Tia/FashionistaT
Fiorama

*Judges are expected to give 20 or 200 starcoins to the prizes


Welcome all! I'm glad to be able to meet some new girls. Anyways, week 2 is a little harder than last week, and for this week 2 girls will be eliminated. 

As you all know, 2012 is here! Do any of you have any certain family traditions? In this challenge I would like you to express your creativity. You are expected to make a new years/holiday dress to celebrate the month of December. This challenge is not the easiest challenge, but I expect to see some creativity out there. I'm not looking to see just one dress (*hint.) You can use anything you like! Including your own designs, furniture itesm (Ex.curtains) or anything you feel will improve your chance of staying in this week! Since this challenge is something that will take some time, you have until next Wednesday for this. 


You may enter 1 to 4 outfits

To change things up, the readers and writers of Ghandoora's blog will help me choose who will win, and who will be out. I would like to remind you that I will be paying close attention to the poll, and If it's unfair don't threat, I will still be judging with the judges.

EXAMPLES
Picture credit to usd

Good luck!


Judges,
you are also part of the judging. You have until Next Sunday (Jan. 7th) to choose who you feel should win and who you feel should be out (1 winner, 2 people out)

Good luck contestants & Happy New Year to you all!
-kkrrbb78/Kayci
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

9 comments:

  1. since some people have not entered yet. Plus i post on Wednesdays and Sundays

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've already entered 2 outfits..I'll maybe make more xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. For personal reasons I want to quite from judge I'm so sorry =(

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Kayci
    I'm going on holiday and I'll be back Friday. Just letting u know in case we have to do something in the mean time :)
    bye xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Username: B.E.P.Fan_4ever

    Outfit: http://i.imgur.com/Tv4GA.png

    Hope you like it :D

    P.S. I'll enter more outfits but I don't think I have the time :/

    ReplyDelete