I'm a bit embarrassed now...

Monday, January 09, 2012


Oh god. I'm so sorry, my stupid laptop kept breaking&freezing&wouldn't connect to the internet. But I'm back now ! The results from the poll are in :


Well done to everyone who entered but we do have 3 winners ! Cherrycola24, Depi2 and Funkymoomo1 are through to the next round(:

For this final round you will be asked to create a styled outfit on the theme I've given you. You will have to create an outfit&make-up - to the best standard ! Remember prizes are won ! I have randomly given you a style, please don't complain about your theme, its completely random ! You can use any items you want to create this, but it must be original and 100% coming from you !

Cherrycola24 - your theme is ice creams

Picture for inspiration


Depi2 - your theme is Forest/Woodland

Picture for inspiration


Funkymoomoo1 - your style is Hippy

Picture for inspiration


You have until next WEDNESDAY (18th January) to complete this task.

Jen
xoxo

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

7 comments:

  1. http://i40.tinypic.com/25yudfd.png
    I hope you like it
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll do mine either today or tomorrow depending on how long my homework takes :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry for the awfulness, I couldn't find anything with a peace sign and I don't have any stardollars to make my own x]
    i39.tinypic.com/20gjuqu.jpg

    ReplyDelete