Elimination

Thursday, January 05, 2012

Hello everyone! It is Wednesday, and for all of you contestants...that means elimination. This week we will be saying goodbye to two of our contestants. 
Red=[Eliminated for not handing in entry]

iluvladygaga232 
 Pigehdesigner 
Sta988 
pinkgirlbarbie8 
Indigo26 
 B.E.P.Fan_4ever ✔ (IMMUNE THIS WEEK)
rosario_kira 
 depi2 
Nadia478 
sumz_kitty 
amy235
afrin_98 
Cherrycola24
pasion_katii 
SkyAnNaMystic 
candyflossfa 

Well, goodbye to you all. Wish you were more responsible:/

Anyways, this week all of the girls could enter up to 4 outfits, so I know some girls were more proud of others. Don't be too harsh. I want your opinion! 

Judges&Voters:
Message me by SATURDAY who you think should be eliminated. Remember, this week two people are eliminated. I want to see who you want out, and WHY. Don't just send me "I didn't like her outfit." WHY? Explain please(:


*NOTE: I am looking at the results of the poll, and If they seem unfair, they will not be counted

Anyone reading this please vote for who you believe should be out of the competition. (2 people eliminated this week)

Entries
Click to enlarge










Poll:









Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

16 comments:

  1. omg i cant believe my luck the internet connexion was cut and its back today :'(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry but I cant understand how the girls in the poll got selected... I mean... The poll whould have all the entries right? Correct me if I'm wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi im a judge in your contest candyflossfa should be voted off because her outfits dont match the contest description her outfits are to common

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, In the third pic of mine, it was kukipopoi's medoll that I used, and I promised I would have references to say it was her :D so anyway, that is her medoll, she had such pretty clothes and the perfect NYE look :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ maddeycutey1

    im not arguing but what was the standerds i used item that i found i got get how i didnt do the right thing because i owned those items and m i made outfits out of them so plz explain y

    ReplyDelete
  6. @B.E.P.Fan_4ever
    we decided that you are immune for this week since you did a good job both weeks:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Ghandoora
    thank you Ghadeer! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. @B.E.P.Fan_4ever
    we decided that you are immune for this week since you did a good job both weeks:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ Kayci do we message who we think should be vote off to u?

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Kayci♥

    Thank you so much :3 Im really happy cause I will be in the next round :) I really like doing the tasks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Indigo26
    no we might do that next week though(: only judges do that

    @B.E.P.Fan_4ever
    No problem, you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete