What's A Contest Without Judges?

Sunday, December 04, 2011


Hey everyone! Thank you to all you commenters out there for giving my last post 24 comments! So, anyways  so far I only have I think 2 or 3 judges (including myself) so, if we have 2 judges your prize would be 40 stardollars, and with 3 60 stardollars. Do you guys really want to win only 40 or 60 stardollars? No!

I need you guys to spread the word and invite your friends to judge! Judges will be featured in every post, and they will be named. Yes, they have to give out prizes, but judging is fun! 

If you want to be a judge
comment on this post!

If you guys still want to sign up, go right ahead! So far I have...

iluvladygaga232
 Pigehdesigner
Sta988
pinkgirlbarbie8
Indigo26
 B.E.P.Fan_4ever
DEMI_LOVANTO_2
gussygirlfun
lovinjudas
rosario_kira
 depi2
queenmaya99
FancyNichole101
 DALAL06
Rafi101
Koninalove1
oOtigerlillyOo

So, thats 17 contestants! The maximum I would say is 25, but It's really up to you guys. The more people we have, the more people will get eliminated every week. So, do you guys want more contestants? 


Anyways, for judges I have...
kkrrbb78 (Confirm)
piggy908 (Needs to Confirm)

For a total of 100 stardollars as a prize, i need 6 more judges...so its up to you guys. Do a little work, and invite some friends, and get a huge prize, or not. Invite your friends! :)



Prizes

1st Place
-Doll Dished
-Stardollars (Can range from 20-100)
-Starcoins (Can range from 100-400)
-Computer Background with your doll
-Interview on the blog

2nd Place
-Doll Dished
-Stardollars (Can range from 10-40)
-Starcoins (Can range from 50-200)
-Computer background


Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

14 comments:

  1. Awesome, I Think i'm gonna enter as a contestant if i'm allowed. If not, i'm happy to help as a judge :D

    ~ bracken1234

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can be a judge, I am giota_4_ever, and I can give 50 starcoins.

    ReplyDelete
  3. maddeycutey1

    i can donate 100 starcoins

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would LOVE to be a judge :] i can donate however much you want, just please let it be under 300 ;]
    the username is: Mannyperry

    looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would like to enter as a contestant, i cant wait, its gonna be so fun!! :)

    -Nadia xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I swear I entered already, but anyhoo

    Funkymoomoo1 :]

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thought I entered but anyway. Can I enter as a Judge?

    Nee or Fellow Hufflepuff (CelebLover44)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I could be a judge:)
    I'll give away 10-20sd
    & 100+sc & 1 hotbuy !

    ReplyDelete
  9. My stardoll username is nadia478 :)

    -Nadia xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. i wanna be a judge i can offer anything u want :O :P

    ReplyDelete
  11. hey guys its kkrrbb78!

    all judges--

    msg me! and great!! everyone can offer something :)

    msg me(:

    -kkrrbb78

    ReplyDelete
  12. Heyya!:D Id Love To B A Contestant ! My User: sumz_kitty

    ReplyDelete