Weird Fashion

Thursday, December 22, 2011


OK to start off, do you like the banner? Made it myself! :D

Ok today's weird fashion:


Ok I have no idea who designed this BUT what in the world were they thinking when they made this? I bet they were thinking "Oh I'll make a urinal dress today" Oh and yes this is a real dress and it IS for sale.

Anyway today's celebrity style:

Halle Berry in pink Roberto Cavalli.

What do you think Yes or No?

Comment your answer.
xxxx itr15/Rosie
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

8 comments:

  1. Lol that dress is terrible xd Halle berry looks good in anything, but she definitely would have looked better in a blue or deep brown dress:P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think she looks fine still not too much, but the shoes ruined the look

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol i think its quit fashionable for a toilet

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol i think its quit fashionable for a toilet

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't really like Halle Berry..

    ReplyDelete