Really?

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Before I start this rant, I would like to apologize to all the dedicated judges and contestants!

Well, week one is over! So, let's see who actually turned in their entries...

iluvladygaga232 
 Pigehdesigner 
Sta988 
pinkgirlbarbie8 
Indigo26 
 B.E.P.Fan_4ever 
lovinjudas 
rosario_kira 
 depi2 
Koninalove1
bracken1234  
Nadia478 
Funkymoomoo1 
sumz_kitty 

Everyone who entered did an amazing job! For the four of you who did not enter, I'm sorry, but you are out of the contest. Three other people quit. I understand that you might have other things, but please...if you're going to join a contest, don't quit before It actually starts!

For all of the people who entered, you all will be staying! Since we had so many people who left, all of you are still in :)

Now, for any of you guys who still want to join...you can! There are now 7 open spots for contestants! Any one can join to be a judge! I want to remind you all that this is first come first serve.

Interested in winning? Join now! 

Judges AND Contestants Spots are OPEN
(unlimited number of judges, 7 contestant spots open-First come first serve)

Week two is starting Sunday, so everyone sign up! Good job contestants:)


From
kkrrbb78 
MissElydia1999
piggy908 
Ghandoora 
Amandaapje 
maddeycutey1 
mannyperry 
dazzfairy18fan 
malsorrrja 
giota_4-Ever
supa_star4real
elisavetdella
cutiebells123


Prizes
1st Place
-Doll Dished
-Stardollars (Can range from 20-100)
-Starcoins (Can range from 100-400)
-DKNY/HB's
-Computer Background with your doll
-Interview on the blog
-Presentation
-Writing position on my blog

2nd Place
-Doll Dished
-Stardollars (Can range from 10-40)
-Starcoins (Can range from 50-200)
-Interview on the blog
-Computer background
-Presentation
-Writing position on my blog

3rd Place
-Stardollars (10-30)
-Writing position on my blog
-Interview on the blog
-Computer Background
-Presentation




Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This

22 comments:

  1. Can I join? My stardoll username is amy235

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to join, please? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gah, I'm sorry for not doing my entry, I'd never done a tutorial before so didn't know where to start, and then I was kinda busy the last couple of days :L

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm one of the judges but I can be out of judge and pe a contestant?

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG Woooooo!!! I Got THROUGH! thanks!!!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. plz i wanna join sd username : afrin_98

    ReplyDelete
  8. Please can I join as a contestant xx Cherrycola24, I'm so happy there are some spaces to join as I forgot to the first timE! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. YAY thanks! ;D I really wanted to be part of the competition so I entered fast! (: I'm glad that this part was so easy, because I wasn't sure if I would've been chosen still, since my tutorials were on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Im already in right? if not, can i join? :)

    -Nadia xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would love to be part of this competition. My name in stardoll is pasion_katii

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can I be a judge please? Thank you. Username: Fiorama

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sorry I didn't post my entry, I had to put real life before Stardoll for a bit :)

    lovinjudas xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'D LOVE TO JOIN either as a judge or contestant : username :SkyAnNaMystic

    ReplyDelete
  15. can i plz be in the round thank you and whyed u dedlete my last post? :I

    ReplyDelete
  16. :O I'm SO Sorry for Not Completing the Entry. My Computer Broke so I had to use a Really Slow computer until i Got it fixed and It would not let me check blogs etc. sorry Can I Please Get my place back? My Computers back now so I will be able to complete all entries.

    ~ bracken1234

    ReplyDelete